Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Accidentally Discovery


In March 2003, I accepted a work contract to work for a software company in India! And being the adventurous type- I would travel from village to village as a tourist with a trusty Indian guide with the intension of seeing India at the grassroots level!
So every week I would go some remote location that was free of the usual tourist traffic! When one day whiles touring I stumbled across something strange!
I came across a village that was called the “village of beautiful hair”…and true to their name each person I saw in that village had beautiful youthful long locks of hair! Now being bald myself I was consciously looking to find any bald person in the village but I could not find one. I found that very strange as male pattern baldness is very common trait among men all over the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment